Based in Montreuil, France
May 27, 2015
Press / Business contact:
22 rue Pepin
+00 (6) 25 75 30 02
Based near Paris, France, Playdigious licenses, localizes, improves, publishes and distributes iOS and Android games at worldwide level. The company is established by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, the formers CEO and CTO of DotEmu.
We established DotEmu in 2007 and worked on notorious projects as a developer or publisher, such as Final Fantasy VII on Steam, Metal Slug on iOS/Android/Steam, Double Dragon Trilogy, R- Type etc. We built long term business relationships with Apple, Google, Steam, Samsung, Nvidia, Amazon among others. We sold the company in 2014 and established Playdigious in 2015!After that
We are currently only focusing on mobile games (iOS, Android). We are looking for publishing nearly finished mobile games (Ad-supported, Freemium and Premium). We are also looking into re-publishing existing mobile games with 4+/5 rating and over 10K+ dl for paid games and 1M+ dl for free games.
Evoland Trailer YouTube
Puddle+ Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Playdigious, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Playdigious. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Independent Games Festival - Student showcase finalist (Puddle)" - San Francisco, September, 2010
- "DotEmu founders launch new publisher Playdigious"
- Rachel Weber, Gamedindustry
- "Dotemu team launch Playdigious to shake-up the world of mobile publishing"
- Trista Bridges, Rudebaguette
- "Either way, I'm excited for Pastagames to be doing more on mobile, and excited for the future of Playdigious."
- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
Team & Repeating Collaborator