After your car mysteriously crashes in the forest, you find shelter in an old and sinister mansion. As you explore your surroundings, strange events start to occur around you. Do you have the courage to unveil the house’s macabre past? Little by little, investigate, gather information and discover what lurks in the dark…
“White Night. Black-and-white, Hitchcock-esque, and very cool.” – Kotaku
“White Night will scare you in style!” – Hardcore Gamer
“White Night Is Beautifully Unnerving” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- HORROR ON MOBILES – The critically acclaimed survival horror comes back in a mobile version that features revamped controls, an adjusted saving system as well as an overhauled interface.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE NOIR – Discover a unique black & white art style inspired by masterpieces of the film noir genre.
- UNVEIL THE PAST – Investigate a nearby dilapidated mansion and interact with your surroundings in search of aid and answers.
- SOLVE PUZZLES OF LIGHT & SHADOWS – Collect matches to light your way and solve puzzles based on the use of light.
- AVOID APPARITIONS – Confront the nightmares of the past on an adventure in which darkness is the enemy… and darkness is everywhere.
- CLASSIC SURVIVAL HORROR EXPERIENCE – White Night is both a survival horror with its own identity and an homage to classic horror titles such as “Alone in the Dark”.
- Filled with psychological horror and melancholy, the story of the game will unfold as the player discovers the dark events which built the manor a past, spinning a yarn in the style of an old noir story that you would be reading at candle light. Plunge into the mysteries of White Night!