August 30, 2017
Jump over crazy traffic - alone or with up to 8 players on the same device. Jump quickly and at the right time to save your life, survive as long as you can and challenge your friends to beat your high score in local multiplayer fun!
- SOLO MODE TO MASTER YOUR SKILLS - experience the jumping festival insanity alone if you dare! Progress and unlock new content peacefully, undisturbed by your giggling friends.
- 1-8 PLAYER MULTIPLAYER FUN - play with friends on the same screen or try to control as many players as you can by yourself.
- EMBRACE CHAOS - smiles on faces guaranteed due to carefully designed physics-based-humour-engine AKA pure chaos.
- MADDENINGLY SIMPLE - one-touch controls make the game very accessible. Get ready to jump, jump and jump again.
- A PARTY GAME FOR EVERYONE - 8 hilarious arcade game modes such as high score and last man standing and many other mini-games to discover.
- UNLOCK SPECIAL SKILLS AND ENVIRONMENTS - loads of unlockable character classes with different special abilities: police slows down traffic, scientists let you start at higher waves, aliens that alter the scenery and many more.
- COLLECT CARDS TO INCREASE SKILLS - card mechanic: some classes’ abilities increase - the more characters you have from the same set, the better they become!
- PLAYED BY MILLIONS AND COUNTING, ENDORSED BY THE GREATEST YOUTUBERS - 25M sessions launched on desktop and PewDiePie's big smile after being hit by a frenzied car can’t be wrong, Chicken Jump is pure jumping joy!
- NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED - push your jumping talent to the limit even offline. Chicken Jump is your perfect friend on the go!
Chicken Jump - App preview YouTube
Chicken Jump - Apple TV trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please contact email@example.com to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based near Paris, France, Playdigious licenses, localizes, improves, publishes and distributes indie games at worldwide level. The company is established by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, the formers CEO and CTO of DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Chicken Jump Credits