SEIZE FORBIDDEN TREASURES. SUMMON ALIEN GODS. FEED ON YOUR DISCIPLES. In this infamous roguelike narrative card game, play a seeker after unholy mysteries in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Become a scholar of the unseen arts. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Seize your place as the herald of a new age. Experiment. Die. Ascend. This award-winning game was first released on PC and has more than 200,000 players all over the world. Now we’re bringing the cosmic mysteries of Cultist Simulator to mobile.
- Challenging roguelike gameplay - There is never only one history
- Intense, immersive narrative - Combine cards to tell your own story
- A rich Lovecraftian world - Corrupt your friends and consume your enemies
- Two BAFTA Games Awards Nominations - Debut Game and Game Innovation
- Available in English, Chinese, Russian, German and Japanese
- Expand your knowledge with the DLCs: The Dancer, The Priest, The Ghoul, The Exile. New Legacies, New Ascensions, New Mechanics...
Logo & Icon
- "A deeply imaginative new narrative game"
- , Eurogamer
- "A unique take on both the card game and crafting genre"
- , Destructoid
Request Press Copy
Please contact [email protected] to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based in Nancy and Montpellier, France, Playdigious licenses, localizes, improves, publishes and distributes indie games at worldwide level. The company is established by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, the formers CEO and CTO of DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cultist Simulator Credits