After converting PC and Mobile players, Cultist Simulator will now indoctrinate innocents on Nintendo Switch! Cultist Simulator is a game of apocalypse and yearning. Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you're looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colours beneath the skin of the world. In this roguelike narrative card game, what you find may transform you forever. Every choice you make, from moment to moment, doesn't just advance the narrative - it also shapes it. Become a scholar of the unseen arts. Search your dreams for sanity-twisting rituals. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Seize your place as the herald of a new age.
- Challenging roguelike gameplay - Cultist Simulator doesn’t hold your hand. Experiment, expire and transcend death with a story-driven legacy system.
- Intense, immersive narrative – Combine cards to tell your own story. There are many paths through this game of ambition, appetite and abomination, and many ways your tale can end.
- A rich Lovecraftian world – Corrupt your friends and consume your enemies. Cultist Simulator brings the peripheral horror of Lovecraft’s tales to an entirely new setting.
- A revamped interface - The game's interface has been entirely reworked to better suit the Nintendo Switch
- Choose the way you play - With a controller or touchscreen, using buttons only or a cursor, make you comfortable while you work on summoning ancient deities
- Includes the Dancer, Priest and Ghoul DLCs - Earn immortality in an obscure cabaret, open the minds and hearts of your congregation or consume the corpses of your followers to gain a little extra from their more interesting scars
- EXILE DLC available at launch at $6.99/€6.99 - New world, new foes, new rules. Disappear into the mists of the Nameless Name of the Velvet; use your lethal loot to win favour and wealth and build a new life; or choose defiance, and attempt the impossible
Logo & Icon
- "A deeply imaginative new narrative game"
- , Eurogamer
- "A unique take on both the card game and crafting genre"
- , Destructoid
Request Press Copy
Please contact [email protected] to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based in Nancy and Montpellier, France, Playdigious licenses, localizes, improves, publishes and distributes indie games at worldwide level. The company is established by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, the formers CEO and CTO of DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cultist Simulator: Initiate Edition Credits