A few hundred condemned criminals were being shipped to the Auriga system on board the prison hulk “Success”. All they knew about Auriga Prime was what the probes told them: it had water, temperate zones, plant life, and plenty of metals in the crust. In fact, the planet Auriga once hosted a major settlement of the galaxy-travelling precursors known as the Endless, and was still orbited by a functioning (and well-cloaked) defensive system... Luckily, every set of holding cells also functioned as an escape pod, so the ship let itself disintegrate and the surviving prisoners fell bruised but (temporarily) alive and (momentarily) safe to the planet below. Safe, that is, until they realized that they had crashed through some sort of Endless facility, all the way down to a sub-basement so deep and ancient it might as well be called a dungeon… Dungeon of The Endless is being carefully optimised for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4; the release date will soon be announced.
- Gather A Team - Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses). Equip them, deploy them, and learn powerful abilities. Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards.
- Build Your Defenses - Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms. Use scarce resources to help your team survive. Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters. Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies.
- Open The Door - Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything. Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts. Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level. Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga.
- Carefully optimized for Mobile devices with a revamped interface and Cloud Save
- Includes the Deep Freeze, Death Gamble, Rescue Team, Organic Matters and Bookworm add-ons
- Play it in Korean and Japanese for the first time!
Mobile Launch Trailer YouTube
Mobile Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Dungeon Of The Endless: Apogee. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please contact [email protected] to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based in Nancy and Montpellier, France, Playdigious licenses, localizes, improves, publishes and distributes indie games at worldwide level. The company is established by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, the formers CEO and CTO of DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dungeon Of The Endless: Apogee Credits