After PC and Console, the Vikings of Shiro Games' popular strategy game Northgard are setting sail to Mobile! After years of tireless explorations, brave Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger and riches: NORTHGARD. The boldest Northmen have set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, bring fame to their Clan and write history through conquest, trading, or devotion to the Gods. That is, if they can survive the dire Wolves and Undead Warriors roaming the land, befriend or defeat the giants, and survive the harshest winters ever witnessed in the North.
- Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
- Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster...)
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
- Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading...)
- Play against other Clans with different difficulty levels and personalities
- Includes the following major updates: Ragnarok and Relics
- The Clans of the Snake, Dragon and Kraken will be available on April 13th at $2.99/€2.99 each, or within the Scale Bundle at $6.99/€6.99
- The Clans of the Horse, Ox and Lynx will arrive on Q3 2021 at $2.99/€2.99 each, or within the Fur Bundle at $6.99/€6.99
- Get the Snake DLC for free from April 13th to April 20th!
- Players can subscribe to our Newsletter here: http://bit.ly/MobileNorthgard
- Pre-order now on iOS for a special 10% off price: https://bit.ly/NorthgardiOS
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please contact [email protected] to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based in Nancy and Montpellier, France, Playdigious licenses, localizes, improves, publishes and distributes indie games at worldwide level. The company is established by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, the formers CEO and CTO of DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.