February 6th 2024
Potion Permit is an open-ended simulation RPG where you play a chemist in the small town of Moonbury. Followed by your faithful dog, cure your patients by diagnosing symptoms, gathering ingredients and brewing potions. And there’s even more to do around town!
- Take care of Moonbury’s inhabitants by diagnosing their illnesses, gathering ingredients and brewing potions to cure them.
- Heal the town : Upgrade buildings, expand your gathering area and transform the townsfolk’ lives in many ways.
- Build relationships with Moonbury’s inhabitants, earn their trust and eventually find love with your chosen sweetheart!
- Team up with your loyal dog that follows you wherever you go and helps you in your work.
- Relax in a wholesome, colourful world and live the apothecary life you want!
- Revamped mobile interface
- Game Center achievements
- iCloud - Share your progress between Android devices or iOS devices
- Compatible with MFi controllers
- Iphone 15 Optimization (including pro max)
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Potion Permit. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please contact email@example.com to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based in Paris, Montpellier and Nancy, France, Playdigious is a publisher with in-house porting capacity working on high quality indie games on mobile, consoles and PC. The company was established in 2015 by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, experienced entrepreneurs who previously founded DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Potion Permit Credits