Red Blue Games
Sparklite is an Action-Adventure roguelite set in a whimsical and ever-changing land. Gear up for Adventure and battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power Sparklite!
- Explore the bright and colourful land of Geodia
- Harness the Sparklite to fight monsters and titans
- Befriend the locals and help build The Refuge
- Invent your arsenal to solves puzzles, defeat enemies and become stronger
- Save the environment from the greedy Baron
- Enjoy intricate pixel art aesthetic and an original soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend) inspired by retro classics
- Android players will be free to try Sparklite until the first boss before getting the full game.
Mobile Launch Trailer YouTube
Mobile Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based in Paris, Montpellier and Nancy, France, Playdigious is a publisher with in-house porting capacity working on high quality indie games on mobile, consoles and PC. The company was established in 2015 by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, experienced entrepreneurs who previously founded DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Red Blue Games