White Night is a narrative survival horror game that takes place in the noir-era of the 1930’s. Unique with its 3D black and white graphics and its eerie ambiance, White Night stands at the crossroads of fantastic literature, cinema and video games. After its successful original release on PC and consoles. In America’s early thirties, explore the macabre past of an old family manor by solving puzzles of light and shadows. From the fragile light of a match to the life-saving mystical moonlight, your path will be scattered by fear, and death. The game is now coming to mobiles and tablets with a brand new version that features revamped controls, an adjusted saving system and an overhauled interface.
- Well-written story to unveil
- Unique black and white art style
- Spooky and scary ambience
- Gameplay inspired by classic survival horror games
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Highlight system for interactable objects
- New saving system
- Removed camera sway effect that would cause nausea
- Optimized pathfinding
- Optimized performance to run on at least 1GB of Ram devices
- Optimized to run on most mobile graphic chipsets
Logo & Icon
- "A very special horror game that will leave something inside you after you play it."
- Roberto J. R. Anderson, Hobby Consolas
- "White Night adeptly merges survival horror with noir to create an alluring visual style and atmosphere."
- Matthew Kato, Game Informer
Request Press Copy
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Press Copy. We have a dedicated version just for you so make sure to reach us!
Based near Paris, France, Playdigious licenses, localizes, improves, publishes and distributes iOS and Android games at worldwide level. The company is established by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, the formers CEO and CTO of DotEmu.
More information on Playdigious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
White Night Credits