Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
DEATH IS NOT THE END.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
KILL. DIE. LEARN. REPEAT.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
- Roguevania – The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
- Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action – Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
- Nonlinear Progression – Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
- Play at your own pace – Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
- Legacy Update: Out Now! – Brings all the updates up to Version 1.6. Boss Cell 5, New Biomes, New Bosses, New Weapons, New Enemies, New Skills, New Mutations, New Skins…
- Bad Seed DLC: Out Now! – Go green with this new paid DLC. On the menu: mushrooms, spores and other fungi, with new weapons to cut through all this crowd.
- Fatal Falls DLC: Out Now! – Be ready for a leap of faith and cleanse the floating islands of their heresy! + Free Custom Mode Update ! Includes a New Biome, New Enemies, New Items and more.
- Queen and the Sea DLC: Out Now! – Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet to have a
chance to take it to the sea! And is that a… throwable shark? + Free Everyone is Here update ! Crazy outfits and weapons from your favorite indie games have made it to the island! Collect
items from Hollow Knight, Blasphemous, Hyper Light Drifter, Guacamelee, Skul & Curse of the Dead Gods!
NEW FREE UPDATE :
NEW FREE UPDATE COMING 02/28/23
— Boss Rush Mode —
Discover a new alternative game mode to fight your favourite bosses back to back:
– Pass the 4 trials and overcome nervy bosses to earn gold and cells to invest in the forge
– Enjoy a well deserved reward for your efforts with 8 new skins, a new weapon, a new skill and a new mutation
– Craving for more challenge? Let’s see if you survive the enhanced bosses… They are ready to kick your ass.
– Set your success in stone with a new customizable statue
— Everyone is Here Vol. 2 —
Spice up your runs with 6 new Outfits, Weapons and lore rooms based your favorite indie games:
– Drop meteors from the sky with Terraria’s Starfury heavenly sword,
– Shoulder bash monsters and get bouncy with Shovel Knight’s King Scepter,
– Bash and stun ennemies with Jacket’s baseball bat from Hotline Miami,
– Throw devastating object with Subject ZERO – you really thought we would just add another Katana?
– Draw from Slay the Spire’s Diverse Deck to use each of the classes’ devastating skills,
– Slash all your foes with Risk of Rain’s devastating Laser Glaive.
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
- Two game modes available – Original & Auto-Hit
- Custom controls & More touch controls options available – Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
- MFi external controller support
- Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics!
We have teamed up with bilibili for the release of Dead Cells mobile in China. You can find all information about the Chinese version such as pre-registration here : https://game.bilibili.com/
Want to have a look at what happens behind the scenes? Check out our article about porting Dead Cells to mobile!